Re: [OM] TechPan in Rodinal Special

Subject: Re: [OM] TechPan in Rodinal Special
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:35:13 -0800

The second image (rs2) I like a lot. Very good work. Thanks for sharing the larger image.

Tris

..as promised ;)
Not a works of art but can show how this combination
works in real world
Rodinal Special 1+100, 10 minutes, 20 deg. Celsius,
agitation: 5 seconds of rotation at the beginning
of every minute:

http://watteau.neurosoft.net/tp_rs_m.jpg
http://watteau.neurosoft.net/tp_rs2_m.jpg

Exposure: green filter, film exposed at 25 ASA.
OM1MD, Zuiko 3.5/28 @ 5.6 (both photos). Day was
very sunny - thats the source of big contrast.
I thinks results show that this combination will
be OK for cloudy days; I will try TP in RS@1+200
to further reduce contrast.

Here are bigger versions (sorry for quality, but cheap A4 flat
scanner is nearly useless for scanning  24x30cm prints ;)

http://watteau.neurosoft.net/tp_rs.jpg
http://watteau.neurosoft.net/tp_rs2.jpg