[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4037

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4037
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:50:04 -0700
Okay, I f**ked up!  I tried to refoam my brand new (to me) OM-2n and got old
foam gunk, etc, inside the top cover.  Did I just send it to Camtech and get
a CLA? Did I listen to you guys?  No, dammit!  I took it apart.  Now I have
a bag of parts to donate to John in hopes that he, or anyone on the list,
feels sorry for the new guy and can point me in the direction of a CLA'd,
refoamed, ready-to-go Black OM-2n.  I'm not a collector so it doesn't have
to be beautiful, just pretty. I am ready to sell my Pentax 6x7 for it; fell
madly in love I'm afraid<sigh>.  Don't beat me up too badly 'cause even good
people are assholes sometimes<g>.

Out of town until Thursday, but my phone works "out there."

Regards,

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA
tourtelot1@xxxxxxxxx