Re: [OM] Re: Bokeh 50mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Bokeh 50mm
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:22:37 -0500
I noticed that the contrast of the 2 zooms you mentioned was greater and was surprised that your early 35-105 matched the primes so well. Is this why you like the older version?

I thought both 50/1.4's had the finest bokeh of all and were both just a little bit better than the 50/1.8. Very close however.

Joel W.