[OM] Bokeh 50mm

Subject: [OM] Bokeh 50mm
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:14:56 +1200
CH wrote

"The bokeh test for 50mm lens is just up, besides the different in softness
of background, there is something I have noticed in the long lens test but
was not so sure, here with the 50mm test it is very obvious, check if you
can see what is that."

The only things I could see apart from small changes in the background,
were that the Bear had been eating *way* too much honey, and was getting
tired of smiling for all those photos !!  :-0

The saturation of the orange pants area of the Bear seemed to alter a little
between some lenses.  The shiny spot on the tip of the nose was a small
bright spot for the long lenses, and a broader spot for these lenses.

So ...  I guess you'll have to say what it is you have seen.

Cheers, Brian