[OM] huh?

Subject: [OM] huh?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:47:27 -0500
"Instead of making a new emulasion that's rated at 200, they just make
special batches of Ektachrome 100 that are biased to cancel
the added magenta.  Technically I suppose it's really "green E100".  The
only way it makes sense to use it is to expose it AT 200
and specify "+1 processing"."
Jim,

You've lost me here. All color films, when rated at the box speeds
(individually determined ratings aside) are processed for precisely the same
time. Therefore, E100, 200, etc, are processed exactly the same.

Perhaps you are talking about something like the fuji film that was marked
100-1000?

Bill Pearce