Re: [OM] Which adapter to use a Zuiko 24-shift on a mam*ya 645

Subject: Re: [OM] Which adapter to use a Zuiko 24-shift on a mam*ya 645
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:27:08 -0400
BTW...I think there may be a few OM lenses that will work on MF cameras. For
example, the 135/4.5 needs about 65mm of extension (in addition to 46mm flange
back) to reach infinity focus. I'm not sure what the 135/4.5's image circle is,
but I'd guess you could use it on most MF cameras, if you found some safe way
to mount it. If the rearward protrusion of any lens interferes with the reflex
mirror, then you have to lock up the mirror to avoid damage. Then how do you
focus?
--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx