Re: [OM] Maybe he was glad to see me... - OT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Maybe he was glad to see me... - OT?
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:22:26 +0200
A friend noticed a wisp of smoke coming from the pants pocket that held his
Minolta P&S. He got it out in time to avoid damage to the pants or his child
making ability.

Technology is definitely evil. Similar story:
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,56552,00.html
http://cooltech.iafrica.com/technews/188999.htm

Makes me enjoy the feeling of security coming from using my
mechanical, battery-independent cameras ;))
                                St.
             (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, ZliMC)
                  http://www.familyofman2.com
 GH !d a- C--- E--- W+++ N++ o++++ PS+++ !tv b+++ D++ e* h* r++ z**