[OM] OT Copyright question - issue resolved

Subject: [OM] OT Copyright question - issue resolved
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:22:38 +0100
Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all the advice about dealing with an unauthorised use of one of my photos - it was very useful indeed. I wrote a polite e-mail poiting out my copyright notice and asking them either to remove it or consider offering payment for it, and happily they wrote back to me very quickly with apologies, and have removed the photos. The guy who wrote back was really friendly, so luckily the Walt-style response was unnecessary!

I'd forgotten that years ago I had to write a vicious complaint when a mail order book company started messing me around. Made me laugh reading it again and I thought some of you might find it amusing so I put it on my website:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/temp/complaint.htm

Cheers,

Roger