FW: [OM] [OT] Viv 28-90 Zoom

Subject: FW: [OM] [OT] Viv 28-90 Zoom
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:03:01 +0300
Hi Bob,
I 've owned one of these lenses for five years and it is the standard lens
on my OM4-T. My comment on its performance is that if you usually shoot in
color negative film it is
worth every single cent you 'll spend. It takes razor sharp photos and it is
balanced in terms of color saturation and contrast. Be sure to get the hood
as sun glare often gets into your pictures even at 90mm setting. So
everything perfect? When it comes to black and white zuikos are two or three
classes better so the 28-90 S1 has nothing to offer. On the contrary on B&W
its performance is average. I hope I helped you with this

Best regards
Stylianos