Re: [OM] How much is too much?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much is too much?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 12:20:32 -0700
Bill, in America MORE is BETTER. You need at a minimum two of everything,
and if you have more then -- that's better. Its just an American thing, so
if you're a communist or other devil-spawned 'evil' citizen, then you just
start selling stuff... let me know what you're getting rid of. <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

A true AMERICAN with the credit card bills to prove it...