[OM] Wind on troubles (was Paris...)

Subject: [OM] Wind on troubles (was Paris...)
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:10:10 +0100
Well I'm pleading incompetence. I was excited, but I wouldn't accept that as
an excuse from anybody else ;-)..!

The Kowa Super 66 arrived this morning, a bit grubby but is cleaning up
nicely. The 55mm lens has a couple of tiny marks on the front element, but
otherwise looks great. The 85's focus is a bit slow, but is easing off after
a bit of work.

The light seals on the spare back will need replacing, and I should CLA the
lenses (with shutters). This is probably not possible locally :-(
Everything seems pretty 'snappy', though.

Donald.

-
Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk