RE: [OM] Double cable release $29

Subject: RE: [OM] Double cable release $29
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:59:19 +0200
At 15:40 30.04.2003, Piers Hemy wrote:
...and the Olympus DCR is _very_ well built (wt about 5oz/150gm), and
exquisitely finished, just as you should expect, but perhaps wouldn't expect
of a boring cable release...

I have to agree, at least the Olympus DCR is a couple of notches above the Canon DCR in fit and quality. One thing that puzzles me is how (relatively) easy it is to get hold of an Olympus DCR, but I don't think I've ever seen the single variety. Is this just my bad luck or are they even more scarce than the Sinar cable release (which I'm also looking for, BTW)?

Thomas Bryhn