Re: [OM] OT today in history

Subject: Re: [OM] OT today in history
From: Sean Davis <sfdavis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:50:01 -0600
I worked in the Crowsnest Pass between 1998 and 1999 as a paramedic for a small private ambulance firm, so I got quite familiar with the Frank Slide. Even pulled a few silly drivers out of the rocks (including one of my own staff members!). It was a wonderfully scenic place to work, and being such a quiet area (in terms of EMS and otherwise), there was plenty to keep me occupied such as fly fishing or rock climbing in the slide - there's what appears to be a big boulder off the highway at one point which, when viewed up close is actually the size of a small house. It made a fantastic short climbing route. I have plenty of pictures of the slide and area hanging around somewhere; unfortunately, it was before I was introduced to the wonders of zuikoholism. I have great plans and some great ideas for places to go back and run off miles of film now that I've got my trusty OM's

:)

--
Sean Davis