Re: [OM] digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] digital cameras
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:15:17 +0100

It has always been my understanding that this list was for the discussion of topics relating to Olympus photographic equipment and the use of same.

I see no reason why this should change.

It might at times seem as if it were an OM only list, but that is just because most people choose OM related topics because that is where their greatest interest lies.

Giles

This is really an OM list, so I think it "should not" be about digital even if it sometimes is :-)

-poo