Re: [OM] Cheap 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap 357 batteries
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:38 -0700
Thank you Walt!

 Having survived another tax season, I finally have time to go out and play
with the OMs.  However, I discovered multiple OMs with multiple dead
batteries.  I was loading new batteries into the OM-2 while in the car, and
couldn't get the *&# blister pack open.  I poked the blister pack with the
car key, which launched the battery into low earth orbit.  I did a *bad
thing* and used one old and one new battery.

No more stinkin' blister packs!

Bill Stanke