RE: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
>I also miss seeing corn in bins with wood slats.  In Amish
>country you still see that kind of thing, but elsewhere
>it's all modern dryers (i.e., not very picturesque).

In Amish country of Iowa, they eschew bales of hay for the giant
"breadloaf" mounds.  Pretty cool.

BTW, back to the original subject, I'm conservatively optimistic
about one job possibility.  Best part is that it would involve
working part of the time at the office in northern California.

AG-Schnozz