Re: [OM] WTB: Lens hood/shade for Zuiko 28-48 zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Lens hood/shade for Zuiko 28-48 zoom
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:31:04 +0100
 Tom, Have been very busy for the last couple of days, Just switched on my
computer to find lots of queries about 28 / 48 lens hoods. I "think" I have
2 spare hoods along with the hood currently on my 28 / 48 zoom. Give me a
few days to search them down and one is yours if you need it! For some
strange reason I buy every 28 / 48 lens hood I find....I cannot explain it
doctor...
I really love my 28 /48. Yes it could do with being a 24 / 48 or 21 /
40...but it is still a very sweet lens. Always my first choice for travel
photography.
                         Regards          John Duggan, Wales, UK.