Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos
From: Christoph Berndt <christob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:49:18 +0200
Am 23.04.2003 0:52 Uhr schrieb "Garth Wood" unter <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> I realise that this is a daft question but how did you get the zuikos on the
>> 10D?
>

> OM-to-EOS adapter ring.  You lose some functionality, but it's do-able.
> Distributed (last I heard) by a Japanese company called Kindai International,
> but I'm unaware of who actually makes the adapter.  Kindai did not distribute
> internationally last I heard, but there are some Japanese list members who
> have done others a favour and snagged a few from time to time.  Cost was
> around $200.00 U.S., but of course varies depending on exchange rate.

Hi,

last week i´ve wrote to Kindai international, yesterday i got the answer; it
seems that they will send their adapter worldwide, the prize actually is Yen
18.700 (155USD - 141 Euro - 98 GBP) plus postage.

I take the email address which C.Lind has published on the list:

 T. Masuda
 Kindai International Inc.
 E-mail : t.masuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christoph