[OM] Oly C-2500L card problem

Subject: [OM] Oly C-2500L card problem
From: Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know if anyone on the group can answer this but I took a whole bunch of
pics. yesterday with my Oly C-2500L I actually filled my 32m card and had
several pics. on my 16m card.  I downloaded the 2 pics. from the 15m card to my
computer and when I put the 32m card in my card reader it says that the card
needs formatting but when I put the card back in the camera I can view all the
pics. I don't understand this and I don't want to format the card if I am going
to loose the pics.  Some of them are some adorable pics of a 6 week old yellow
lab and Easter pics. Does anyone understand what the problem is or point me to
someplace that I can  find out?  Judith

- pooh4jvn@xxxxxxxxxxx

- See photos at: http://www.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

Resistance is Futile, Rabbits are Forever
RIFRAF