Re: [OM] 2nd hand prices

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd hand prices
From: petertje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:48:09 +0100
Hi Tom,

> Rough guesses in US$
(snip)
> P.S. I have a EX in BOX Vivitar Series 1 90/2.8 Macro with 1:1 converter
> and case for sale. Write me privately if you're interested.

Thanks for the prices.

I asked because I've seen these items on sale recently, and I know the shops
aren't too knowledgable.  No fangs between them, and even worse: they're
offering the IS3000 for 320 Euro !

The site with the 2nd hand prices of Zuiko lenses is great.  Can we collect
prices of other OM accessories and put them online as well ?  If I get the
info, I wouldn't mind putting it on my site.

Peter.