Re: WAS [OM] lost camera NOW editing web pages

Subject: Re: WAS [OM] lost camera NOW editing web pages
From: BA <ande@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:02:16 -0700
Hi,

PFE.  Much more capable than Notepad, but still just a text editor.  I
only use FrontPage to create simple examples for myself, in case I
forget the HTML syntax for something.  I can then *usually* extract
the HTML from all the other garbage ...

And then I use this to "proofread" the HTML:

http://validator.w3.org/