[OM] Oly items for sale

Subject: [OM] Oly items for sale
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:20:40 EDT
Hi all,

I have the following items for sale. I need to raise some money so I wish to
sell off a few items that I don't expect to be using much. Prices do not
include shipping costs. Shipping will be actual costs to buyer's location.

1. 65-116mm Telescopic Auto Tube: Excellent condition. Shows very little
wear. Tripod Collar, front and rear Olympus caps included. $160.00

2. Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro lens. LNIB - Comes with original box, leather hard
case, matching Olympus rubber hood, and front and rear Olympus caps.
Pristine. Looks virtually unused. - $375.00

3. Vivitar 135mm f2.8 Close Focus lens - Excellent condition. Focusses down
to 1:2 on it's own. Really a nice economic alternative to the above listed
Zuiko 135. Glass is blemish-free. Barrel looks almost new. Comes w/ generic
front cap and Olympus rear cap. Focus is smoothe and not sloppy. Aperture
ring turns evenly with nice crisp detents. - $95  ( I listed this one up for
some time ago but got no takers. So I'm  offerring it again)

Please email me with any questions you may have. I will offer to refund your
money within 10 days for your receipt of the item (not including shipping) if
you are not satisfied.

John Meyers