Re: [OM] Zuiko to Nikon adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko to Nikon adapter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:51:55 +0800
You can never connect a Zuiko lens to Nikon body and expect it can
focus to infinity. What I remember is only Canon and Pentax can do,
they have shorter lens mount to film distance so that a mount is
possible to fit in between and still let you focus to infinity.

C.H.Ling - Just purchased a OM->EOS mount and thinking about a Canon
10D or a cheap D30...