[OM] Just like a dead man needs a coffin . . .

Subject: [OM] Just like a dead man needs a coffin . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:23:02 EDT
I need a hood for my Tamron 24-48mm zoom.  If anyone finds one running around
with the dust bunnies in their closet of maybe in some snake infested pit at
their local camera store, I would really like to hear from you. Maybe just
keep an eye out for one. It is one of the tulip shaped hoods and I know there
is one lurking out there just waiting for me to adopt it.  I've been known to
search out some much "needed" OM items for other list members, so now it is
time for me to call in those markers, partner.  With bated breath I await the
flurry of activity.  A most sincere thanks in advance to any assistance
offered in my quest for the proper mate for my Tamron,  Bill Barber