Re: [OM] Paris

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:39:11 +0200
Donald,

I am a bit pressed today (actually, I am still working - we have a
deadline in 2-3h and I am stressed out). Would it be possible to
either call you at your hotel (or cell phone) or ask that you call me
on my cell once you are arrived?

My cell is +33 6 6058 9349 (or, if you call in France, 06 6058 9349).

Sorry, mon-tue are killers (3 projects with deadlines tuesday, me as
lead for all of them), wednesday will be recovering and thu-friday
will be a breeze :)

I really hope that we will get a chance to meet.

--thomas

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:10:18 +0100
"Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thomas,
>
>             we will probably do Notre Dame and the Cite on
>             Thursday, so if
> you want to name a place and time we could meet up for a beer or a
> coffee, whenever you can make it.
>
> Donald.
>
> -
> Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS