Re: [OM] Paris trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris trip
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:32:46 +0100
Well, I will have the Significant Other with me, so I have to respect her
wishes! ;-)

I had considered this, but I'm a bit chicken-hearted when it comes to
suggesting these things to her...

We are in Paris from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, staying at the
Libertel on the corner of Vaneau and Sevres. The only things we have planned
(though we haven't set a time for them) is 'doing' Versailles and the
islands in the Seine.

It would be nice to put a face or two to the names. Fiona is being
non-committal, but this is not necessarily a bad thing.

Not much time now. I'm guessing it would be the weekend for you?

Donald.

-
Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk