[OM] Re: Photo's from the front line

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo's from the front line
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:06:26 -0700
>From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>>I can't help it; I get goose bumps seeing the great still photo's coming
>>out of Iraq.
>>Got a OM-2n OM-4Ti that would love to be there.
>>Dan
>
>The photographs each day in the LA Times have been awesome. Much more
>powerful than the stream of video from CNN.  There are some amazingly
>talented young photographers over there.

Even better are the non-US sources. Most of the US media photos are coming from
embedded reporters, and are rather one-sided. If you think the war photos
you've been seeing are "beautiful" or "glorious," you should check out
al-jazera's web site for a different point-of-view.

Now I suggest we take the moderators advice, and recognize that there ARE
different points of view, and we risk turning this into a flame-fest if we
continue.
--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>