RE: [OM] [Slightly OT] Alien Bees Lights

Subject: RE: [OM] [Slightly OT] Alien Bees Lights
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:03:19 -0400
At 01:40 4/12/03, Wayne Harridge wrote:
Don't have any personal experience with them, but they often seem to be
recommended by contributors to photo.net.  Is that a recommendation ?

Aside from one review by Bob Shell published twice (with some editing between the two) I've also seen positive remarks on photo.net.

I'd like to know why they are called "alien bees", is it the noise they
make or do they sting ?

I've wondered this myself.
Perhaps the Killer Bees are employed by Paul Buff to make them.

-- John