Re: [OM] Olympus OM auto extension tube 65-116 & a FS

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM auto extension tube 65-116 & a FS
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:31:52 +0200
I might mention that Photografica in Copenhagen has two or three brand new
auto extension tubes available at 2000 DKK (export price 235 USD +
shipping).

www.photografica.com

No connection etc.

Roger Key

Bill Barber wrote:

The newer model, as I understand it, is marked for all four of the Macro
lenses which require extension (20mm,38mm,80mm & 135mm) while the original
version was only marked for two of the lenses (80mm & 135mm).  This would
only be a disadvantage if you were using the 20mm or 38mm lens with the
older version as you would not have the precise markings for these two
lenses.  The tube would still work with these lenses, it is afterall, just
a tube.  A right nice one I might add.

Should any of you tubeaholics out there need a very near new 135mm f4.5
Macro Zuiko, I have a couple available at around $300. One a little more,
and one a little less.  They are still available at B&H for around $800, if
you need the box.  Contact me off list if interested.  Bill Barber