[OM] 100 f/2.8 FS

Subject: [OM] 100 f/2.8 FS
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:51:39 -0700
I have decided to sell all of the OM lenses that I will not be using or have
not used. All are in my usual condition .. diaphragm mechanism & optics
perfect, no marks or blemishes on the barrel, etc.  If there are any
markings on the back mounting plate they are barely perceptible.  All are a
conservative 9+.  I can supply my original invoices if needed.

 The next one I am selling will be the 100mm f/2.8. I bought it last year
for $169.  I was then able to find a hard case for it that is as pristine as
the lens. That cost me $20.00.

Both for sale either together or separately for the above prices.  The lens
can be seen at:

http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/100f28.jpg

Norm

(Hope I got it right this time .. thanks to all for your FS posting
suggestions.)