Re: [OM] Iraq photo shoot dream

Subject: Re: [OM] Iraq photo shoot dream
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:55:21 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: <clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 09 April, 2003 10:58 PM

> One of my truly _regular_ customers (he and his wife bring me a gift every
> Christmas!) dropped by a few days ago.  He mentioned that a neighbor of
his
> was in Kuwait on assignment -- he's the photographer for Christiana
Amonpour
> (sp?) (or so he says...).

There is a touching photo in today's [Toronto] Globe and Mail of a heavily
armed British soldier / Royal Marine accepting a small bunch of flowers from
a group of local well wishers in Basra. She [that's an "S"] had quite an
engaging smile when acknowledging receipt of their token of thanks for a job
well done.