Re: Re: [OM] Dropping things, or never say never

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Dropping things, or never say never
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:37:23 -0400
Well, yeah.  I read about a tour of an audiophile manufacturer in Stereophile.

They had a machine that "stuffed" components into a board, then dipped the
entire board in heated solder, making all of the joints at once.  After cooling
the circuit boards, they loaded them vertically into a commercial dishwasher
and ran 'em though a cycle.  They said it cleaned off the excess rosin.  It
wasn't the April 1 issue but it did surprise me.

Lama