Re: [OM] 35 RC Almost mint

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 RC Almost mint
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:57:58 -0500
I've got a few front elements for the RC left -- write offlist if you're
interested.

Incidentally, the Olympus 35 EC, ECR, and EC-2 all use the same front element
as the RC -- you might see if you can "harvest" a replacement from a dead
camera.  The "EC" series all use Type 640 batteries, which inevitably leak,
and they weren't the best shooters in the world, so they may be rather easy
to find cheap.  The retaining ring on the front just unscrews -- use an
eraser ("rubber"?) or piece of rubber from an old inner tube to keep from
scratching it as you grip it and turn.