Re: [OM] Looking for lens cases...

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for lens cases...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:44:20 +0200
I seem to recall having bought NEW Zuikos, which came without a
case or pouch, then order the case asside from Olympus. I.e. that not
all lenses were sold with cases, cases being an optional purchase.

However it's been so long since I've last bought NEW Olympus glass,
that I am not sure.

--thomas

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:14:17 -0400
"Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But there ARE hard cases for all of those lenses.  Perhaps they
> just came with the earlier versions.
>
> Which makes them rare and fabulously expensive.
>
> Tom
>
> > Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
> > >
> > > I am on the lookout for (original) hard lens-cases for the
> > > following Zuikos:
> > >
> > > - 24/2
> > > - 35/2
> > > - 55/1.2
> > > - 135/2.8
> > > - 200/5
> > >
> > > Did hard-cases exist for all of these? I've never seen e.g. a
> > > 55/1.2 case, but it might still exist.
> >
> > My 24/2 and 35/2, bought new in 1986, came with Pouch 100, not
> > hard cases.
> >
> > Alan Wood
> > http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide
> > names)