[OM] OT problems with tablet

Subject: [OM] OT problems with tablet
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:35:16 -0700
Not totally OT as I plan to use this on photos taken with my OM's. Now
I'll be able to turn my crappy photos into works of art :>) Yeah, right.
Anyway,  I just got a new Intuos2 tablet and it is not being recognized
by the computer. Anyone familiar with computers and willing to give me
some pointers please contact me off list and I'll go into more detail.

thanks,
mike