Re: [OM] Tri-X - new formulation

Subject: Re: [OM] Tri-X - new formulation
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 06:14:00 +0100
Thanks Tris, I shall enjoy pointing this at complete strangers in the street. I have bought a couple of rolls of 120 to put in my RF645...

Or perhaps I will stick to photographing my students. They want a calendar shoot taking off some famous scenes - such as little Tom Cruise in "Top Gun" with his motorbike and the runway. I shall have no F14s or Miramar in the sunset, but my Boss with his Harley with little Grob aircraft in the background ;-). One, less famous, scene will be from me in an F16 surrounded by Hooters girls. It was not my idea; a fellow learner on the F16 thought it up, and I went along with it without knowing what a Hooters girl was. But it now (nearly 15 years later) gives me great street cred with my young student pilots - the chaps anyway.

The original can be seen at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/threeshoes/F16Hooters.html

It was a scan from a 6x4 print which I have in my pilot's logbook, hence the slightly "woolly" quality.

Chris
p.s. not OM. cb