[OM] AN glass negative carriers? (No OM)

Subject: [OM] AN glass negative carriers? (No OM)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:11:38 -0700
I have a Beseler 67C Dichro head on my enlarger and I've been looking around for an Anti-Newton Glass negative carrier for it. I have a Negatrans and more and more I've noticed that neither the Negatrans or the glassless carriers seem to keep the negative very flat. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions about where to find these carriers? I haven't had much luck in my searches.

-Rob