[OM] Sunday sale

Subject: [OM] Sunday sale
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

I've got a Olympus 35 SP rangefinder heading for  d'bay, so I thought I'd give
you all  first shot.  Every thing works, spot meter included.  Has two minor
dents on the filter ring, 12 0'clock and 6 o'clock, one fingernail mark on the
top cover rear and some very small nicks from eyeglasses on the plastic vf
window.  The rest looks great.  Comes with the Olympus leather case & strap, a
Rokunar UV filter in lieu of a lens cap and the 1970 printing of "Zone System
Manual", by Minor White, in mint condition. $100.00, plus shipping.

 Thanks
 Bill Latham