Re: [OM] Re: ? Gitzo Explorer and Tamron 80-200mm f2.8 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ? Gitzo Explorer and Tamron 80-200mm f2.8 ?
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:18:11 +0100
Jan,
      I object to your description of my Benbo Trekker as WIMPY..
:-)).  Seriously it is very good for macro, will easily do low level shots,
Will take my Fuji GS 645, and will hold my Olympus with 300mm lens,
(although I usually hang my camera bag on the tripod for added stability.)
Big plus point is that it is LIGHTER than the Benbo 1....good for hiking..