[OM] OM Lens to EOS Adapter FS

Subject: [OM] OM Lens to EOS Adapter FS
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:09:25 -0800
Subject:  OM to EOS Adapter

I purchased this last year from Kindai International In Japan. It cost $167.00

I never tried it or used it so I have no idea if it works or not.  There is an
instruction sheet in English.
If anyone wants it for $85.00 it's yours.  Apparently it is compatible with
most EOS bodies that have the EF mount. It will not work with the EOS 700, 750
or 850.

It can be used in either manual or preset aperture.  I doubt if I will be able
to answer any other questions, but you can try.......

That's about it.  Looks well made. The box is also pretty .. lined with red
satin. WOW!!

Shipping , priority mail will be $3.85

Norm

Norman S. Nadel, M.D.