[OM] Olympus exposure records

Subject: [OM] Olympus exposure records
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:40:41 -1000
Olympus exposure records
After looking at all the great recommendation and almost wining a W-10 on
evilBay, I think I'll just do it on a nice notepad and a lovely pen. Are
there any Photo Notepads made? (aren't I lazy?) What's the smallest notepad
that can transfer my writing to PC if any? Thanks again Chris, loving the
OM-4Ti I got from you. Daniel Danrich

Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus exposure records, what way do you do it?

And Olympus has just produced a small "Visual Voice Recorder" called the

W-10.  It can apparently store 3 hours of voice or up to 250 images=20 (300k
pixel).  You would presumably be able to record notes to attach=20=

to visual files to remind you of your photo session.

Chris

On Wednesday, Apr 2, 2003, at 04:47 Europe/London, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> At 04:52 PM 4/1/2003 -1000, you wrote:
>
> Aloha Dan,
> I can't write in the field. The only thing that's worked for me is
> a=20=

> digital voice recorder.  Olympus has several that differ primarily
> in=20=

> the amount of memory and number of folders for storage.  The
> folders=20=

> are really nice if you're using different films and bodies in the
> same=20=

> shooting session.
>
> I do write things down later and have devised pre-printed pages to
> log=20=

> shot data for each roll.  I just take the time later to write up my=20
> recorded notes.  On these pages I record whether the shot is manual
> or=20=

> auto, shutter speed, stop, filters used and method of determining=20
> exposure (especially with OM-4),
>
> Joel W,

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker