Re: [OM] Olympus exposure records, what way do you do it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus exposure records, what way do you do it?
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:47:53 -0600
At 04:52 PM 4/1/2003 -1000, you wrote:
Olympus exposure records, what way do you do it?

Digital makes it a joy to get a record of how I took my pictures.

As an OM/Zuiko nut, I can only imaging doing it by pencil a pad and I'm not
good at doing that at times.

How do you keep record of your pictures using the OM's?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Aloha Dan,
I can't write in the field. The only thing that's worked for me is a digital voice recorder. Olympus has several that differ primarily in the amount of memory and number of folders for storage. The folders are really nice if you're using different films and bodies in the same shooting session.

I do write things down later and have devised pre-printed pages to log shot data for each roll. I just take the time later to write up my recorded notes. On these pages I record whether the shot is manual or auto, shutter speed, stop, filters used and method of determining exposure (especially with OM-4),

Joel W,