[OM] Lens perspective

Subject: [OM] Lens perspective
From: petertje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:19:42 +0100
Hi,

With the discussion on standard lenses digressing into wide angles, and my
question on teles, I wonder if anyone knows a web site that has pictures
showing the perspective of most common lenses.  Well, uncommon lenses would
definitely be interesting as well :-)  I know many brochures show this kind of
picture gallery, and so does one of the Olympus brochures.  But I think it
would be nice to have a model in the foreground, because it would show nicely
how the background relates to the foreground.  (I love Matt's 16mm portrait
that more or less shows what I want.  Now go from 8 mm to 1000 !)

Anything like that ?

PS: still waiting for my B-300.  Very curious after all the feedback here.

Peter.