Re: [OM] Automated darkroo

Subject: Re: [OM] Automated darkroo
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 05:16:31 -0800 (PST)
>Back to AG Schnozz's newly automated darkroom for the moment:
>the Analyser Pro looks too large for my little darkroom tent,
so
>I plan to look closely at the Zonemaster II.  Is this
>calibration process (to change from Ilford Multigrade IV) as
>simple as RH Designs say?

I can't imagine any of their stuff being too big!  But the
Zonemaster II is a nice compact little puppy. (runs on a 9v)

The calibration process is and isn't simple.  Determining your
own curves is harder than adjusting the meter.  The meter is
easy to set, getting to the point of determining WHAT to change
and WHY is the hard part.  Every enlarger varies in color
temperature.  Oh and don't forget that every type of film has a
different base tint...  There are 8 stored settings in the
meter.

AG-Schnozz