Re: [OM] om micro-tools

Subject: Re: [OM] om micro-tools
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:01:29 -0800
They are eager to sell to anyone. I've been to their California office/warehouse and found them to be helpful and friendly. I was just thinking about posting about their latest catalog, which I just recieved. In addition to an expanding array of tools, materials and books focused primarily on the camera repair trade, but useful for any kinds of similar work, they offer some parts that may be of interest. Examples are 1N34A diodes for 1.35v mercury battery conversions, Pen F eyepiece frames and aluminum replacement feet for the oft mentioned/recommended Vivitar 283/285 flashes.

No connection except as a satisfied customer who thinks it is worth while to support this unique resource.

Moose

Mickey Trageser wrote:

The web site I get indicates an American address in California. There is a link
to a German based operation and multiple language options. I did not get the
impression they would limit sales to trade only. They sent me a catalog I
requested a year ago using the web link.
-Mickey