[OM] Houston Camera Show

Subject: [OM] Houston Camera Show
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:37:34 EST
This weekend is the 53rd Houston Camera Show and Sale and I will be sharing a
table with a friend.  I would invite any members that are in the Houston area
to stop by and say hello.  It is being held at the Houston Hobby Airport
Marriot, which is located at 9100 Gulf Freeway.  This is the Airport/College
Exit, which is Exit 36.  It is open Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday from
10am-4pm.

OM content: I will have 6 or 7 bodies ranging from the OM 10 to the OM 4 and
a good number of lenses ranging from LNIB to user quality.  There will be
some great prices and there will be some great lenses (some of which will be
a little pricey).  I will have the following in mint+ to LN condition: 35mm
shift, 75-150mm, 100-200mm, 180mm f2.8, 200mm f4, Tamron SP 17mm f3.5, Tamron
SP 60-300mm and Tamron SP 300mm f2.8.  Many include cases and the most
desirable of these will carry a higher price which will only appeal to those
that have a bad case of the "wants" and a fat pocketbook to go with it.
There will also be some real bargains in both Zuiko and third party lenses.
These will include a couple of versions of the 50mm, both of the standard
135mm, 75-150mm and some others (both Zuikos and third party).  I'll have
three Halliburton case from large to small, all with new Halliburton foam and
a like new Tamrac 614 case. Will also have some macro stuff including an Auto
Bellows and two 135mm f4.5 macro lenses.  I'll have both the 300mm and 400mm
Zuikos that can be purchased at reasonable although not bargain prices.

Again, I invite any locals to stop by and say hello.  Just look for me under
the Olympus banner.  I'll be the big tall, somewhat thinner guy since losing
19lbs, with the blue Olympus hat. If you see anything in my descriptions that
you need, contact me off list.  If you don't see it, you might contact me off
list also.  I'm going to be scrounging around at the exhibitor event tonight
looking for some hoods, so if there is anything anyone is having a hard time
finding, contact me off list and I may run across it.  Bill Barber