Re: [OM]Spares and Accessories in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM]Spares and Accessories in the UK
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:06:47 +0000 (GMT)
Luton Cameras seem to be fairly relaxed about their ability to order parts at
present, but if Oly UK are getting obstructive, and the Germany / Japan options
are all that's left, then I'm sure it will impact on their lead times / prices
/ willingness. I really hope you're right, but Oly UK have been in serious
denial about OM for years.
The retailer I was describing was after products, as you say, caps, shoes, lens
pouches TTl cords and the like, and was told by UK that they weren't
distributing these things any more. I belive all these are in the current Oly
price list!

And the OM system is still on the Oly UK website!

Julian