Re: [OM] Macro Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Sunday
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:05:56 +0000
Yes, I remember reading those posts Moose. But this pattern (at pixel level in Photoshop Elements) looks like a regular pattern in an area of little detail (a white flower). I will have a go with my enlarger and see what I find. I use a grain focus-finder gadget so I should be able to recognise the pattern if it is the same.

Chris