OT: Re: [OM] Re: 180 nikkor metering

Subject: OT: Re: [OM] Re: 180 nikkor metering
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:26:45 -0500
Thanks, Bill.  Weird.  In the 140 page Nikon catalog ("Full Line Catalog,
Vol8) which arrived by mail this week, it says this about N80 metering -AI
lens compatibility":

"AI lenses provide manual focus w/electronic rangefinder, Aperture Priority
and Manual exposure mode, C/W and Spot Metering operation.
"

I looked at the N80 brochure from the LAST time I thought about this.  It's
completely the opposite.  It has "-' instead of a checkmark in all of the
cells corresponding metering with AI lenses.  In the "Manual" mode column it
specifies, "7. Camera's built-in exposure meter does not work."

That's not funny.

Lama

From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>