Re: [OM] OT: Nikon Envy, Part 17-Affordable super-teles?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Nikon Envy, Part 17-Affordable super-teles?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:06:07 +0800
Can't agree with the supply and demand rule here, are there not ten times as
much Nikon user around as Olympus? Why Nikon stuffs are cheaper? Actually
the top Olympus lenses are much more expensive than the Nikon equivalent and
the common Olympus lens is similar and even cheaper than the Nikon
equivalent. I suspect it is the quality of the lens count.

C.H.Ling